KorumLegal is a fast-growing, dynamic provider of flexible and innovative legal solutions committed to
doing things differently. Being in a sector that is known to be conservative and traditional, KorumLegal
brings a fresh and customer-centric perspective to the legal solutions world.
KorumLegal provides flexible on-demand People solutions, legal process and operations consulting and
Managed Legal Services incorporating smart LegalTech and delivers greater flexibility, innovation, and
value to customers. In doing so, we are reshaping legal solutions together for a better tomorrow.
About the role
We’re looking for a Head of Sales & Business Development with the ambition to help us continue our
revenue growth and brand building in SEA. This is a unique role where you will be responsible for growing
both the customer and the consultant base, focusing on how to match customer demand with the
appropriate consultant in order to accelerate revenue growth. You will be an experienced sales and/or
business development professional with a legal background who understands and is excited by our
business mission and who demonstrates energy and passion for driving our business forward and
contributing towards meeting our ambitious growth plans.
You are an individual that can bring together technology, expert practitioners and specialists, you can
design and cross-sell connected products to customers. Your role will be to manage a number of targets
to drive opportunities, relationships and revenue across our organization.
• Proactively introduce new customer opportunities and identify consultant talent.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Solutions Teams, to identify qualified leads and convert
into successful sales to exceed revenue targets.
• Focus on sales lead generation, customer meetings and referrals to build a healthy sales pipeline of
• Engage with customers and consultants to develop long term mutually beneficial relationships.
• Help drive growth to position us as the market leader in SEA and contribute towards and execute on
strategic sales growth plans.
• Seek out innovative ways to communicate our value proposition to customers and consultants.
• Build our profile in the market, proactively identify the range of opportunities and create compelling
sales strategies to win and expand business.
• Offer input to product and service development through understanding customer needs.
• Provide thought-leadership content and input into profile-raising activities.
• Spot partnership opportunities as this segment of the legal industry continues to evolve.
• Contribute to strategic planning for expansion into other SEA markets beyond Singapore.
• Ensure that best practice is shared and customer and regional intelligence is communicated.
• Understand the wider offerings of KorumLegal and gain a good understanding of broader sector /
client trends, issues, needs, and potential applicability.
Key performance indicators
• Sales revenue (new and existing customers).
• Generation of new sales leads.
• Onboarding Consultants and securing roles for them
• Conversion of prospects, by proactively moving leads through the sales pipeline.
• Strengthen the ‘KorumLegal’ brand in SEA, both amongst consultants and customers.
• A demonstrated ability to impact revenue growth and achieve sales targets.
• You are a strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in
demanding time-critical situations.
• Sector experience and an existing network in Legal/Professional Services industries is advantageous
• Good understanding of the ALSP and NewLaw value proposition of innovative legal solutions and its
positioning and potential within the wider industry.
• Comfortable navigating sales conversations with senior executives, legal and non-legal.
• Ability to see the strategic big picture but willing to roll up their sleeves with a can-do attitude.
• Motivated self-starter, able to work and thrive in a scale-up environment.
• An analytical mind and a data driven approach to sales strategies
• Exemplary verbal and written English are a must. Knowledge of Mandarin or another Asian language
will be advantageous but not necessary.
• A hunter, who understands the importance of working with a team
Your application was submitted successfully.